Pure9Rotors Warranty & Disclaimer
Limited Warranty - Read Carefully
Pure9Cars LLC (“Seller” or “We”) warrants to the purchaser (“You” or “Purchaser”) that the Pure9Rotor (“Product”) has been remanufactured in accordance with the manufacturing specifications for the Product. If a defect in workmanship or material is discovered after the Product has been properly installed in the type of vehicle for which the Product is intended for use, the Product will be exchanged free of charge, if returned to a re-seller who is authorized by Seller to extend this warranty, as shown by proper warranty documentation. Because of the extreme nature of applications that the Product may encounter, this Limited Warranty shall expire at the end of thirty days from the date of delivery.
Restrictions, Disclaimers and Limitations
- This is a limited warranty. It applies only to the original Purchaser and is not transferable.
- If a warranty claim is accepted by Seller, this warranty permits the Purchaser to exchange a defective Product for a replacement Product, only when returned with the original purchase receipt. Any warranty claim accepted by Seller will be compensated solely by replacement of a Product of equivalent value.
- Products sold by Seller are intended for use in motor sports. Motor sports are inherently dangerous and use of the Product in motor sports results in unusual stresses and uses over which the Seller has no control. Therefore, Seller does not warrant or guarantee any aspect of the design, use or performance of the Product. In particular, and without limiting the scope of the foregoing disclaimer, no warranty or guarantee, express or implied, is made as to the ability of the Product to protect the Purchaser or user from injury or death. The Purchaser and user assume all such risks.
- This warranty does not apply and is void if the Product is subjected to negligence, lack of maintenance, accident, misuse or improper installation or service (such as use in a vehicle for which the Product is not intended).
- The Product is intended for track use only and is not approved for street or off-road racing or driving. Therefore, this warranty does not apply and is void if the Product is used in applications other than motor sports.
- This warranty does not cover, and Seller will not pay for or provide, labor or materials that may be necessary to remove a Product or to install a replacement Product.
- This warranty does not cover shipping or transportation costs of either the returned or replacement Product.
- The sole remedy provided by this limited warranty is exchange of the Product. Under no circumstances will Seller be liable to Purchaser or to any other person or entity for indirect or consequential damages of any kind, including without limitation injury to person or property, even if Seller is made aware of the possibility of such injury or damage.
EXCEPT FOR THE FOREGOING STATEMENT OF LIMITED WARRANTY, SELLER DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
No distributor, dealer, retailer, installer, or other person or business is authorized by Seller to change, modify, supplement, or amend this Limited Warranty in connection with the use of a Product. Seller does not authorize any other person or business to make any qualitative representation or determination as to the fitness of a Product for a particular use or application.
This Limited Warranty shall be interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of Tennessee.