997 Front: 996.351.409.04; 996.351.410.04
997 Rear: 996.352.405.02; 996.352.406.02
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES!
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS + CUSTOMERS FROM HI, AK, AND PR: Purchase through our eBay Store to take advantage of discounted shipping: http://stores.ebay.com/pure9carsllc
OE Genuine Porsche Rotors
- Pure9Rotors offer Porsche enthusiasts remanufactured original equipment Genuine Porsche rotors, at a fraction of the price of a new OE replacement rotor.
- Unlike OEM or aftermarket rotors, our rotors are the same rotors that were used on Porsche’s assembly lines when your car was made. Each one had to meet Porsche’s quality control specs, same as any part that's accepted into their production process.
- Even though they might not have as much thickness as a new OEM or aftermarket rotor, our rotors’ superior metallurgy makes them comparable to, if not better than, OEM and aftermarket options.
- Our rotors have exposed the original peened number stamped by Porsche, to guarantee authenticity and fitment.
Plenty of Life
- Each rotor is guaranteed to be above minimum thickness, the level to which rotors can be cut down and still be paired with a new set of pads.
- Depending on application and one’s driving characteristics, our rotors can have the same life span as a brand new rotor.
- Given our rotors’ superior metallurgy and life span, they are a better value than any replacement rotor on the market today.
Our process makes sure that only flawless, perfectly straight rotors get into the hands of our discerning customers.
- We carefully clean each rotor, checking for any imperfections that will affect its performance or life span. If any such imperfections are found, the rotor is discarded.
- We turn the rotor, removing all lips and grooves and smoothing and leveling the surface. During this phase, the rotor’s rotating balance is checked, to ensure there is no warping or any other distortions. If the rotor is not perfectly straight, it is discarded.
- The rotor is measured for hardness and thickness. If the rotor does not meet our standards for hardness or falls below its stated minimum thickness, it is discarded. The rotor is approved and initialed by our engineer before it is properly packaged and shipped to your garage door.
Genuine Rotors, Pure Value!
Your complete satisfaction is our ultimate goal. Our return policy and mechanical warranty work in concert to ensure that your purchase decision is a winning one.
We offer a full refund within 14 days from the date of purchase. You may return the product for any reason. The product must be returned in its original condition, i.e. not used or damaged in any way. Return shipping is your responsibility. The full purchase amount will be promptly refunded after we receive and inspect the product.
Our rotors come with a 30 day mechanical warranty. If one of our rotors fails within 30 days of the purchase date, we will replace it at no additional cost and cover return shipping. All such rotors must be returned, received, and inspected by Pure9Cars before the replacement rotors will be sent. We are not responsible for labor or any other associated costs.